|Product SKU||HIGAZ High Pressure|
For high gas pressure intake appliances
Built-in Stainless Steel Filter
Extra Seal Cap to Avoid Leaking
Inlet pressure: 0.5-10 Bar
Outlet pressure: 0-2 Bar
Metallogy - HIGAZ High Pressure Gas Regulator Set
- Made in Malaysia
- Approved by: SIRIM MS 1165:2008
- Certification No. PU 000801
- Usage: For high gas pressure intake appliances, for commercial use only (high pressure), for normal liquefied petroleum gas only
**Quality Assured by checking the item and pack properly before ship out
Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully before connecting the regulator
General safety tips for consumers:
1) Never disconnect the regulator from the cylinder valve of a burner remains alight
2) Never use a match of a naked flame to search for leaks. Use soapy water or liquid detergent instead.
3) Do not use it on a low pressure appliances
- SET BURNER E
- SET HIGAZ HPG + Ls-001 Burner
Direction on how to set up?
1st step: Ensure that the switch is pointing downwards, place the regulator on the cylinder valve
2nd step: Turn the switch clockwise so that it points to the left which is the “off” position. Turning the gas “on” and “off”
3rd step: Operates the switch clockwise so that it points upwards. The cylinder valve is now open and gas is on
4th step: To turn the gas “off”, turn the switch anti-clockwise until it points to the left disconnecting the regulator
5th step: From the gas “off” position, operate the switch anti-clockwise until it points downwards.
1) Reduce blockage
2) Cleaner combustion
3) Safety lock and Double protection
4) Extra seal cap to avoid leaking
5) Inlet pressure 0.5-10 bar, Outlet pressure 0-2 bar
6) Capacity: 0-6KG/H
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
x1 HIGAZ High Pressure Gas Regulator