1) Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully before connecting the regulator.
General Safety Tips For Consumers
1) Ensure that the nozzle of applince is of the same dimension as the nozzle on the regulator and the hose must be approved quality.
2) Make sure that hose assemblies are protected from hear or physical damage.
3) Never try to repair, adjust, inspect or allow fake mechanics to do so.
4) Please contact your local gas dealer.
5) CAUTION Never leave the cooking appliance unattended or disconnect the regulator when still in use.
6) Never use lighted match-sticks for cheacking leaks.
7) Use soapy water - it will bubble at source of a leak.